We are always looking for talented people to add to our team. If we do not have any job postings listed on this page, please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com.
At terrafix® we reward and recognize our people along with supporting their career development. After all, it’s largely due to their commitment and dedication that we remain one of the biggest and most trusted name in the geosynthetics industry.
We have become a market leader by doing the little things that really matter for our customers and staff. We believe in treating each other with respect, giving everyone an equal opportunity to grow. It’s our people that make the difference every day – helping us create value for our customers and earning their loyalty for life.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with our LinkedIn page for updates on career opportunities:
Geomembrane (Liner) Installation Technicians & Labourers
Terrafix Environmental Technology Inc Ltd. – Toronto, ON
The key characteristics of this position include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the installation of geosynthetic materials for primary and secondary containment.
- Using seaming and extrusion welding equipment to weld plastic membranes
- Working outdoors in all types of weather
- Travel required
- Paid travel time and per diems
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous liner or plastics experience is preferred for technician positions.
- Previous construction site experience is preferred.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and be away from home for extended periods of time (2-3 weeks).
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Physically fit