terrafix® subdrain pipe is used for residential, commercial and municipal drainage applications. Corrugated inside and outside, this pipe is ideal for subsurface drainage and is used in everything from gardens to major highways.
- Light weight and durable
- Easy to install
- Crack resistant during handling and installation
- Available in diameters of 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 inches
- Resistant to abrasion, corrosion and chemical attacks
Perforated pipe is available with or without filter-sock. The filter-sock is a knitted nylon material that wraps the entire length of the pipe and prevents silt and sediment from clogging the subdrain perforations. terrafix® subdrains meet MTO specifications.
- Available in perforated or non-perforated pipe
- Subdrains come in a variety of sizes, lengths and styles
- Made of high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Different types and sizes of pipe means you can choose the right subdrain to meet your specific project needs terrafix® subdrains are easy to install
- Saves time, cost and labour
- Large inventory levels at our warehouse
How it works
terrafix® subdrains are light weight and easy to install. Perforation in the pipe allows for subsurface water to be collected and transported to favorable locations for discharge. For more information or to order subdrains, please call your representative at terrafix® Geosynthetics