Participants will learn the power of geosynthetic materials and how they can applied in both common and unique civil engineering projects. With a heavy focus on Case Studies our instructors can effectively demonstrate the situations a geosynthetic product is needed and the result you will achieve.
We will be discussing all new case studies from 2016. The topics Include:
TBX Geogird, Combigrid
Geosynthetic Clay Liners (GCLs)
Bentofix Thermally Locked GCL
RSS/MSE Walls / Slopes
TerraFort, TerraSteep, TerraSlope, TerraFirm
Erosion & Sediment Control
ECB, Coir Mats/Logs, TerraWeb, Flexamat, Flexicrete, & more
Storm Water Management
Triton Chambers, Grass Paver/Gravel Paver
Dates & Locations
- Jan 24, 2017 Mississauga Mississauga Grand Banquet & Event Centre, 35 Brunel Rd
- Jan 25, 2017 Markham Markham Convention Centre 30 Ironside Crescent, ON M1X 0B7
- Jan 26, 2017 Ottawa Centurion Conference & Event Centre 170 Colonnade Rd South, Ottawa
- Feb 14, 2017 Toronto Sheraton, 801 Dixon Rd, Toronto ON M9W 1J5
- Feb 16, 2017 Sudbury Clarion Hotel 117 Elm Street, Sudbury, ON P3C 1T3
Event is from 8am to 2pm
Breakfast and Lunch provided
Visa & Mastercard Accepted. For large groups an invoice can be sent please contact email@example.com
A receipt will be sent to the email provided above.
For any questions/comments, or to register via phone or email contact:
Jessica Sparks firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 674 0363 x 274
*no refunds given within 10 days from event selected.