TGC3030 (30 kN/m) – Ultimate tensile of strength
TGC4040 (40 kN/m) – Ultimate tensile of strength
- LIGHT/MEDIUM DUTY/ UNPAVED applications (roads, parking lots, temporary or permanent earthworks)
- HEAVY DUTY / PAVED (roads, parking lots, laydown areas, or terrible subgrade conditions: water + rutting)
- LIGHT/MEDIUM DUTY / UNPAVED STRUCTURES: TGC3030
- Provides reduction ($) on low-cost road build – rebuild
- Increase the filtration, drainage and separation effect
- Boost the load distribution, aggregate performance, and stiffening & confinement
- It is ideal for soft spot treatment on relatively firm or stiff subgrades
- Heavily used on temporary applications, farms, trails, recreational facilities, sidewalks, and driveways
- HEAVY DUTY / PAVED ROADWAYS: TGC4040
- Provides the greatest strength and cost-effective option for road build and rebuild
- Used to improve subgrade critical/very soft conditions within unpaved and paved applications
- Maximizes the load distribution, aggregate performance, and stiffening & confinement effect; meanwhile, enhance the filtration, separation, and drainage.
- Heavy duty and unpaved roadways (heavy traffic and truck volume, heavy loads, and critical applications such as: working platforms and crane pad designs)
- Applications: wetlands, lot of potholes, spongy subgrades, different soils (different colors: black, grey, green, brown), water presence or contaminated soils.